Registration for this session is scheduled as follows:
December 11 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- Priority registration for swim lessons, physical activities, and aquatic certifications for children and teens who were registered in the summer session (June 19 to September 3, 2023) or in the autumn session (September 4 to December 17, 2023).
December 13 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- General registration (open to all).
You can register:
- Online: an email will be sent to you with the link to our registration platform.
- By telephone: please call +1 833-505-9622 (outside of Montréal) or 514-687-9622 (Montréal)
- At the front desk at your local Y.
Please note that from now on, all online transactions will be exclusively conducted through credit card payments.
Using a brand new format, we now offer a range of courses (basketball, soccer, badminton, multisport, yoga, martial arts etc.) to introduce children between the ages of 6 and 11 to basic motor skills and sports.
This program offers a variety of classes from beginner and introductory to ongoing participation. Every course is tailored to the age and ability of your child. Structured around a guided progression and skill evaluation, your kids will develop while having a great time!
Grounded in the concepts of physical literacy, classes have been specifically designed to develop not only kids' physical skills, but also their confidence, motivation, understanding and knowledge so that they may develop a desire to move from an early age.
Discover our courses
*Please note, children’s fitness classes vary depending on the centre. For a list of available courses, please check with your centre.